Between my birthday on Monday, work, and trying to get all of my homework done, I didn’t have a chance to mention it on here! So to celebrate in blog-land I thought I would share 25 of my favorite pictures from my 25th year (and just in case it’s not obvious, I turned 26 this past Monday =) ). And to have a little fun explaining the pictures in the collage, I decided to to do it a la Friends episode titles.
1. The one when the hairdresser chopped off 8 inches of my hair instead of 2.
2. The one where we actually followed through on putting up wood blinds and a pot rack in our kitchen.
3. The one where I took my husband to Paris for his 30th Birthday.
4. The one where we locked a padlock on the Pont d’Arts during the Paris trip.
5. The one when I decided to go back to sporting dark brown hair (before it ironically faded perfectly into my natural color).
6. The one where I discovered my addiction to strawberry bubble smoothies.
7. The one when we attempted to go bowling and ended up at an all duck pin location.
8. The one when I finally stopped biting my nails.
9. The one where my husband got me a Michael Kors purse for our third (leather) anniversary.
10. The one when I tried Fireball whiskey for the first time.
11. The one when I had to look ridiculous wearing my neck brace.
12. The one when I was sworn in as a notary.
13. The one when I went out as a flapper and the hubby went as Captain America for Halloween.
14. The one when I attempted to play wiffle ball.
15. The one when I was admitted to the Daughters of the American Revolution.
16. The one when my blog got nominated for a Mobbie.
17. The one when we went pumpkin picking at Larriland Farms with good friends.
18. The one when we went to Terror Behind the Walls at the Eastern State Penitentiary.
19. The one where we took solo cups to the BYOB hibachi restaurant.
20. The one where we made ridiculous faces right after taking our Christmas card photo.
21. The one where I learned to do a four-strand accent braid.
22. The one where my hair photographed red in a random snow shower.
23. The one where we both managed to pull ourselves together despite being sick on Christmas day.
24. The one where we wore out party hats around Baltimore on New Year’s Eve.
25. The one where I battled Baltimore winter with the silver ruffled scarf my mom made.