- Floral foam or styrofoam base
- Wide ribbon
- Lots of candy in different shapes and types
- Glue Dots
- A little bit of liquid glue
- Cake board or card board
- I started with two floral foam wreath forms and stacked them one on top of the other securing them with a small bit of E6000.
- Next I took some wide grosgrain ribbon and tightly wrapped the base until they were completely covered and secured the ends with a bit more glue.
- Now the fun part! Open up all your candy bags and decide on a pattern. Begin securing pieces to the base using the glue dots. I started by placing a repeating pattern of fun size bars upright around the base. Then I did a row of minis above those. For the top I added a horizontal ring of fun size bars.
- To fill the hole in the center of the wreaths, I put some balled up tissue paper in first then filled it with Tootsie Rolls.
- I finished it off by inserting Blow Pops and Tootsie Roll Pops around the hole to create a decorative ring on the top.
- Place it on or glue it to a piece of cardboard or a cake board and you're ready to gift it!
Join me at these fantastic DIY Link Parties: Dear Creative, Skip to My Lou, Nap Time Creations, and Homemaker's Challenge.
Update: The post that inspired this project was from Lick the Bowl Good.