The baby shower invites have been rolling in so of course this has translated into lots of time spent shopping for gifts. Since I’ve been shopping for baby girls, I thought I would round up my favorite picks that will be sure to wow the recipient! (Even better–they’re all under $25)
- Have you noticed the picture trend all over social media of the baby next to a sign that usually says how old they are? Well these milestone cards ($10.99) take that a step further by having cards to signify all of baby’s milestones with a space to write in the date. Super adorable!
- The shower should also celebrate the mom-to-be and what better way to do it than with this tiara! ($9.48)
- This awesome LED night light ($24.98) creates an aurora borealis effect all around the room. It’s pretty awesome, I even want one. Just because.
- This cute keepsake frame ($19.95) even comes with an inkpad so that mom can take the prints.
- This little black dress onesie ($21) will have the baby girl bringing her fashion game before she can even say Chanel.
- Can you believe this is a teething necklace? ($12.95) It’s super chic and also BPA-free and safe for baby.
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase, which goes to help support this blog.
Looking for a great Valentine’s DAY gift for your special someone that won’t break the bank? Here are 6 thoughtful choices for her that are all under $30 each.
1. Helzberg Freshwater Pearl and Silver Earrings ($29.99)
2. South Moon Under Heart Trinket Tray ($18)
3. South Moon Under Heart Trinket Tray ($18)
4. Date Night Ideas Boxed Card Set ($14.95)
5. Godiva Charlotte Gastaut Coupes d’Amour Chocolates ($28)
6. Our Q&A 3 Year Journal ($12)
Still searching for a last minute gift for your favorite beauty lover? Here’s some options under $25 that you can order and still get in time for Christmas (bonus points that they’re all available for free 2-day shipping if you have Amazon prime!)
1. Sigma Spa® Express Brush Cleaning Mat ($25) This one definitely made it to my Christmas list this year. It lays in the sink and has segmented areas with different textures to get makeup brushes squeaky clean.
2. LORAC Limited Edition Pink Champagne Eye Shadow/Cheek Palette ($19) This set of pink toned eye and cheek products will flatter a range of skin tones.
3. butter LONDON Nail Polish, Password Please ($29) Such a pretty set of colors for a perfect New Year’s Eve manicure.
4. Real Techniques Bold Metals Essentials Gift Set, 6 Ounce ($31.99) I was a huge fan of the first line of Real Techniques brushes and these ones up the ante.
5. Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy Sampler, Botanical ($25) Winter time calls for hand cream at the ready!
Happy shopping all!
(Disclosure: These are my Amazon affiliate links)
It’s graduation season and I have the perfect gift that’s easy to pull together at the last minute and is so much better than a check in a card. Let’s be honest, most graduates want cash. They’re either getting ready to head off to college (i.e. be broke for the foreseeable future) or are coming out of college and job hunting (i.e. still going to be broke for the foreseeable future). With that in mind, I whipped up this fun little printable you can use to give cash to your favorite graduate.
All you need to put this together is:
- In Case of Emergency Break Glass Printable (download .pdf here to print out)
- White Card Stock
- 8 1/2 x 11″ Frame (I use the everyday value frame from A.C. Moore, it costs $2 and is super easy to put together)
- Scotch Tape
Just print out the image on the card stock, use a little tape roll to secure the money into the space and pop it in the frame. Simple, right? You can use a metallic sharpie to write a message on the back and you could also grab a mini hammer from the dollar store to include as well.
If you use it, let me know! So far everyone we’ve given one of these to has loved it!
My birthday is coming up next week and here are some of the things that I have my eye on.
1. A Happy Mail subscription from A Beautiful Mess.
2. This beautiful beaded fringe pouch clutch from Anthropologie.
3. This gorgeous matte neutral eyeshadow palette from Tarte.
4. The perfect pink YSL lipstick.
5. A compact Polaroid instant camera.
6. A metal and pearl collar that will go with anything from Ann Taylor.
What’s on your wish list?